Excellent opportunity for CLASS A Driver/boater

scott begovich

Seaman Apprentice
I am posting this with Admin5's permission<br /><br /><br />Looking for mature responsible individuals to be a<br />part of the largest offshore race team, AMF<br />Offshore Racing www.amfoffshoreracing.com<br />The job is not easy, but can be alot of fun.<br />You will be part of a team of 7 drivers that will<br />be responsible<br />for:transport of raceboats (5), support<br />trailer(1), merchandising trailer (1)general<br />maintaince of trucks, trailers etc. set up, break<br />down and running of race camp, keeping all 7<br />Trucks, trailers, and boats cleaned and fueled.<br />Also assist with the other 7 boats on team when needed<br />It is not a cake job, but a fun job, many long<br />days and long hours.<br />You will be on the road for the better part o<br />April-November. Reply here or<br />e-mail sbegovich@medvance.org to setup an interview"

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Excellent opportunity for CLASS A Driver/boater

looky here, someone posting in dockside chat to see if anyone wants to work. :D :D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SpinnerBait_Nut

serious, good luck with finding someone, stranger things have happened.

scott begovich

Seaman Apprentice

Are you saying a bunch of bums hang out here :D ;)

KaGee

Admiral

Work?? Wha??? Who?? Me???<br /><br />Whatchutalkinbout Spinner?? :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by ScottyBoffshore:<br /> Are you saying a bunch of bums hang out here :D ;)
No sir, a finer bunch of people you will never find and if any of them was to take you up on your offer, they would be spot on for you. :cool:

scott begovich

Seaman Apprentice

We want a trucker who knows his way around a boat,<br />what better place to find that person

rwise

Captain

but I don't see listed, pay scale, benefits package, etc. but those who are truly interested will contact for more info!

Ron G

Commander

If i wasnt married and knew how to drive a semi i would be all over that,i'm going to let my father in-law know about this.

ndemge

Commander

Do you provide Sattelite internet connection on these here trucks??? how we gonna login here?

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Im a mechanic/tech, trucker, boater, speedfreak nut, and can run a P/H (pine handle). My problem is I like to fish to much to work that hard. Plus I like my wife to much to be gone that long. With some tripple digit figures and my wife as a tagalong I might "consider".

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Would have been more appropiate for Admin5 to have posted this if it truly has his/her blessing.

scott begovich

Seaman Apprentice

Why do you have a problem with me BoatBouy<br />before I posted this last night, I reread the terms and conditions on this site and it said nothing about posted a want add.<br />I simply am offering a very exciting opportunity to fellow boaters.<br />I don't think its your decision to decide what is appropriate or not. I have been a member of this site longer than you have and respect and love boating and boaters at all levels from Rowboats to Raceboats. I simply wanted to share this opportunity whether you like it or not

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Down boy.<br />I don't have a problem with you and if I come across that way, I'm sorry. I guess it's just my many years spent as an admin myself showing themselves. Please don't take it personal. I'll sit down and shut up.

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Can I fish off of them there fancy boats? I gots a class a CDL double/triples/passengers/hazmat endorsement. how much is it paying?

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Ohhh...I can dream cant I. :( <br /><br />I Love my family...Ilove my family...(Note to self)...I love my family. :D <br /><br />I better stick to following this sort of stuff on the tube.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

I would think a glance at everyone's post counts would discourage any prospective employer from looking for labor here in DC.<br /> ;)

dolluper

Captain

Hummm if you were racing Nov to April I'dd be there in a New York minute ,by the way any news on NYM????

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by dolluper:<br />by the way any news on NYM????
Last heard from: posted September 30, 2005 02:54 PM

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

:( :( :( I'm in the wrong Country :( :( :rolleyes: <br /><br />Sounds like a great opporchancity for someone and I hope you get the right person.<br /><br /><br />Ps. If you ever fancy setting up in the UK gimme first shout :D