ewwwwwww

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander
The Nose-Picking Glossary <br /><br /><br />The Kiddie Pick: When you're by yourself and you uninhibitedly twist your forefinger into your nostril with childlike joy and freedom. And the best part is, there's no time limit!<br /><br />Camouflaged Kiddie Pick: When, in the presence of other people, you wrap your forefinger in a tissue, then thrust it in deep and hold back the smile.<br /><br />Fake Nose Scratch: When you make believe you've got an itch but you're really trolling the nostril edge for stray boogers.<br /><br />Making A Meal Out Of It: You do it so furiously, and for so long, you're probably entitled to dessert.<br /><br />Surprise Pickings: When a sneeze or laugh causes snot to come hurtling out of your nose, and you have to gracefully clean it off your shirt.<br /><br />Autopick: The kind you do in a car, when no one's looking. NOTE: Someone is always looking.<br /><br />Pick Your Brains: Done in private, this is the one where your finger goes in so far, it passes the septum.<br /><br />Pick And Save: When you have to pick it quickly, just when someone looks away, and then you pocket the snot so they don't catch on to what you did.<br /><br />Pick And Roll: No explanation needed.<br /><br />Pick And Flick: Ditto.<br /><br />Pick And Stick: You wanted it to be a "Pick and Flick," but it stubbornly clings to your fingertip.<br /><br />Paydirt: The kind where you remove a piece of snot so big, it improves your breathing by 90%.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: ewwwwwww

I had to stop at the meal thing .. couldn't go any further at all .. I'm waiting for the oven timer to beep a few tones and tell me dinners done.<br /><br />
eck15.gif

aspeck

Staff member
Re: ewwwwwww

Man, I thought I had them camoflaged well enough that no one saw. Darn.<br /><br />In my village everyone was the finger-to-the-knuckle-pick-and-roll. Trying to get all the dust that has coagulated. It is pretty disgusting.