Everybody else is doin it.....

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
... so I thought I'd better get mine in. 17.66 Y/O son just graduated from Community College, with his AA degree, the year that he would have graduated from high school, if he'd gone to one.<br />He made the Deans List and was inducted into Phi Theta Cappa.<br /><br />To add icing to the cake, he will have his Eagle Scout Court of Honor tomorrow nite. Needless to say, we are prouder than you're allowed to be. Next fall he will start George Fox University to get his Bachelors Degree.<br /><br />
063245.JPG

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: Everybody else is doin it.....

Sort of makes you feel as though you've done something right, doesn't it.<br /><br />Congrats boom & son of boom!!! <br /><br />Aldo

Belchy

Petty Officer 1st Class

congrat's to boom and you son, I know what the feeling is like i just finished up a University degree, and it is one of the best things i have ever done....and had a blast while doing it!!<br /><br />Belchy

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> Sort of makes you feel as though you've done something right, doesn't it.<br /><br />Congrats boom & son of boom!!! <br /><br />Aldo
Well, at least his mother did. :D <br /><br />I like that Aldo. Son of Boom! :cool: <br /><br /><br />Thanks Belchy, what are you doing with your degree?

Belchy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Well right now, I am gonna go back to school for civil engineering, and after that get into the construction business with my dad. At least that is the plan for now <br /><br />Belchy

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Damn fine boy ya got there Boom, heck ya you should tell it.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Congrats to your son, you and the family. Without the support we give our children they would have a big struggle.<br /><br />Show him this post!<br /><br />So....watcha goin buy him???? A new Boat, SUV ???? :D <br /><br />Bob :cool:

Triton II

Commander

Great stuff Boom, Mrs Boom and Boomson. :)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Bob_VT:<br /> So....watcha goin buy him???? A new Boat, SUV ???? :D <br /><br />Bob :cool:
Naw, just a big tool kit to take along to college in the fall. Just because his school is only and hour and a half from home doesn't mean I'm gonna drive down there every time something needs fixin. :p <br /><br />BTW, his college tuition (choke) is his big reward.