Ever heard of a boat brand called Nauticlu?

Bass-by-you

Seaman
I have acquired a 25 ft. cuddy cabin. A dashboard logo for Nauticlu is on the port side. There is lettering on the starboard side of the hull "Executive". The boat is a 1984 model with a GM 5.0 liter. I am trying to find any info on this boat. Manufacturer, documents, owners manuals, anything. I have searched the internet and cannot find NAUTICLU. Anybody know of it? Thanks.

RWilson2526

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Ever heard of a boat brand called Nauticlu?

are you sure it's from the manufacturer and not some previous owners idea of a joke? Nauticlu ---"Not a clue"

go to the stern and get the first three letters off of the Hull idea number...that will tell you for sure.

HappierWet

Beat me to it.:D But, yeah, it sounds like some owners.....not a good selling point from a manufactures view point.:eek:

Bass-by-you

Seaman

Yes, I am sure about the logo on the port side dashboard. But thanks for the response. i will sheck out the hull numbers. Thanks again!

Bass-by-you

Seaman

Okay guys, I got the Hull Id No. GALEH0198484. As far as I can tell this is a boat made by Galaxy (no longer in business). Sooooo....I am not sure where I will go next for any tech data, but I guess I will just cruise the net and see if anything is out there. Thanks again for your help.

RWilson2526

dont sweat the whole tech manual thing....most boat manufacturers dont even put out a manual and if they do it usually just covers basic boating safety tips. All boat manufacturers basically used one of several available engine/outdrive packages of the day....if you have an engine question research by the serial number/make of the engine. If its an electrical question, most boats were wired per the engine mfg specifications, ie, ignition, fuel sender, and the like....
Figure out what your questions are , research them here. The only thing unique about your boat and Galaxy is the hull design itself ...the engine, wiring, bilge pumps, heads, upholstery and whatever else is on it is all the same as all the other boats out there.

Good luck....and hey what about some pics!!!