Even Alan Colmes thought this guy is out to lunch

ZmOz

Captain
Re: Even Alan Colmes thought this guy is out to lunch

People like that need to be exterminated. It's not just a matter of expressing his opinion, he's just a clueless idiot. I'm pretty sure my dog's *** is more inteligent. :rolleyes:

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by ZmOz:<br /> People like that need to be exterminated. It's not just a matter of expressing his opinion, he's just a clueless idiot. I'm pretty sure my dog's *** is more inteligent. :rolleyes:
Well this is why I made the post.. you and I may disagree a lot but he is sick..<br />Thanks<br />Link

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Few things get me angry. This Michael Crook has. I honestly wish he would be drafted and that he could see what our soldiers are experiencing away from the comforts of home and family and in a land where they are being targeted with various sorts of violence.<br /><br />I'm glad that the two gentlemen on the show let him have it.

KaGee

Admiral

I couldn't stand to listen to it. Another example to why cousins should not marry.

CntrySngr

Petty Officer 2nd Class

This guy needs to be shot to death on live television so that the rest of this patriotic, troop supporting country can take pleasure in known another a-hole is out of the gene pool!!

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

I'll be surprised if he lives through the year....

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

WHy would Fox news even give this guy what he wants (attention).<br /><br />Fox news is becoming more about the ratings (and money).<br /><br />Ken

Twidget

Commander

As my dad used to say about some, a million sperm and he is the one the won?

jamesgreen

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Link, I lost IQ points just watching that crap. Thanks. Some people just don't get it.

oddjob

Commander

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> WHy would Fox news even give this guy what he wants (attention).<br /><br />Fox news is becoming more about the ratings (and money).<br /><br />Ken
Ken, ya know I've heard you bash Fox a bunch, same as Rush. <br /><br />Why did fox air him? Probably because none other would air him? just a guess, I havn't even been following Rush lately, too busy.<br /><br />Is it about the money? Yes Ken everyday it is. Its how our society developed payment for services to one another beyond bartering. Whats the problem? :)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

The problem is that what they call news now isnt really news. They want ratings, period, no matter what it is. Ratings equal money.<br /><br />I actually like Fox new, but I didnt like this little thing. They lost some of my respect, I thought they were above this one.<br /><br />Why is this guy getting any press? He only has a website. My 9 yr old could make his own website. How does he effect you, how does he effect anyone. Point is, he doesnt.<br /><br />Lets put the news on the important things like education and taxes.<br /><br />Sorry guys I am just tired of the big media machine.<br /><br />Ken

oddjob

Commander

Ok...me too....

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

100% pure sensationilism... Worthless Trash.. <br /><br />That guy's toast...

Stratosfied

Ensign

This maggot would have been the first shot, by his own troops, had he been drafted.<br /><br />The sad part is we would have wasted an American Flag on his sorry coffin.<br /><br />I wanted to place a "f" instead of the "m" in maggot.

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

WOW!!! I just watched that video and couldn't stop laughing! Look at the guy! He apparently hasn't seen the sun or a pair of scissors for a LONG time and I highly doubt that the suit he was wearing was something he picked out. Look, I think Hannity and Colmes did a good service by having this freak of nature on their show so we can all see what kind of A-holes are out there. I'd spend my next paycheck to see a Marine put a size 14 boot up this guy's a**.

Perfidiajoe

Petty Officer 1st Class

He should be bagged & shipped to a third world country, preferably hostile non english speaking, & left with nothing but his lack of brains to survive. I wonder who he would run to for help

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

now I know why americans love guns ,somebody put this sorry nerd out of his misery :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: