ESP, and reality dreams

LadyFish

Admiral
Do you believe in such things? Have you ever had a dream about someone that turned out to reflect something in someone elses life, or has someone ever told you they had a dream about you that showed them something in your life they had no way of knowing.<br /><br />It's happened to me several times.<br /><br /> web page

Laddies

Banned
Re: ESP, and reality dreams

Ladyfish, I dreamed my hole life that I would find dad dead and did in 1971. I have had other expreinces to, but don't like to take about them everyone thinks your a freak---Bob

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey Bob, I know what you are talking about. There are things that has happened to me that anyone would not believe so I keep them to myself.

LadyFish

Admiral

Well, I don't mind sharing.<br /><br />One night shortly after I fell asleep a strange man entered my room. He was in a hospital gown and extremely thin and bald. I didn't recognize him, had no idea who he was. He started walking toward my bed. Mr LF was in the living room reading at the time.<br /><br />As the man approached my bed he got within a foot of me and I screamed bloody murder. Mr LF came racing into the room and turned the light on, the man disappeared.<br /><br />For 3 years after, I never understood this dream. Then we got a call that my fatherinlaw was stricken with cancer. It took us a couple of months before we went for a visit. When we walked into the hospital I was in complete shock. There lied the man in my dream. I was so upset I pulled Mr. LF out in the hallway and told him. He remembered me having the dream and neither of us could believe it. It was extremely vivid. I really didn't think I was dreaming that night at all. It was only moments after I laid down.<br /><br />Another time, a few years after my grandfather passed away I saw him at the foot of my bed. We had moved to Texas before he died. I never made it to his funeral since we could't afford it at the time.<br /><br />I called my Mom and told her and she said "he died on this exact day, 3 years ago". The date of his death wasn't something I ever made a mental note of.<br /><br />There's lots more, but I don't want to scare y'all. :p <br />__________________

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I rarely remember dreams.. On rare occasions I'll remember dreams of places... Hard to explain.. <br /><br />Dreams of places i've had no pryor knowlege of... The dreams are kinda like looking at a picture... When I actually get there I get cold chills... I'll know every inch of the place with vivid detail, but never had seen or physically been there before.... <br /><br />One place I fish occasionally is one example.. The bridges, the houses, the docks, the house on it's own island with the little wood bridge.. I still feel wierd when I go there..<br /><br />Check out "Remote viewing"... Thats some freaky stuff..

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

It's never happened to me personally, but it has happened to my girlfriend on several occasions.<br /><br />One that stands out in my mind, she was dreaming that she was driving her car, following a white VW bus, and followed by a red semi (big-rig, 18-wheeler). In her dream, when she came to a certain intersection in town, the VW bus stopped, and she was barely able to stop in time. The semi behind her, however, couldn't stop in time and crashed into her, pushing her into the VW bus.<br /><br />A month later, she found herself driving through town following a white VW bus, with a red semi behind her, approaching that very same intersection. She got scared, pulled into a nearby gas station, and watched as the semi crashed into the back of the VW bus at the intersection.

D

DJ

I believe allot of this stuff is very real.<br /><br />We have no idea of the full capacity of the human mind. Not to mention, in my opinion, a very active and real spiritual world.

LadyFish

Admiral

Very interesting.<br /><br />I also have 1,000's of images flashing through my mind when I close my eyes. Some very grusome, some pleasant.<br /><br />Just wondered if anyone else experience these things or if I should check in somewhere.

ZmOz

Captain

I had a dream that a motorcycle driving in front of me crashed, and when I got out to help I couldn't find the driver. Most of the time I don't remember my dreams at all, but this one I could remember very clearly. The next day my friend was killed in a motorcycle crash, and she flew quite a distance from the bike. Just a couple weeks before she graduated from high school... :rolleyes:

D

DJ

I also have 1,000's of images flashing through my mind when I close my eyes.
Now, why doesn't that surprise me. :D <br /><br />
or if I should check in somewhere.
I am not a doctor, but I play one, on the internet. :D I'm not touching that one. :p

LadyFish

Admiral

Well the really gruesome images/visions are of what <br />I'm planning to do to iboat members who razzed me <br />that day. :D

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

It's rather funny, because nothing even REMOTELY pre-cognative has ever happened to me, but it has to my girlfriend (see VW bus post).<br /><br />I had a dream that I caught a rattlesnake, and it got it's head around and bit me. Two days later, I caught a rattlesnake. I tell my girlfriend about my dream as I'm holding the snake. Because she has had experience with precognition, she said I was the stupidest person alive (she actually used the word "stupidest"). <br /><br />Turns out the snake never bit me.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Several years ago, my BIL was stationed in Germany for a time. My sister and nephew were over there with him. On the night before their final departure back to the US, my sister had a dream. Now understand, she doesn’t like flying, but does whenever she has to. In her dream, they boarded the plane for the US, and while awaiting takeoff, the plane took off backwards. This absolutely freaked her out.<br /><br />Now comes the good part. Next day they arrive at the airbase for departure. They’re flying MATS (Military Air Transport Service??). They board the plane, which does double duty as passenger/cargo and has removable seats. When she entered the plane, she immediately noticed all the seats were mounted facing the rear of the plane. Indeed, the plane took off backward.

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

I deal with the public everyday. Occassionaly, out of the Blue I will think of a customer [by name] that I havent seen for a while. Lo and behold, within a couple of weeks guess who shows up. Yep, the customer I thought about a couple of weeks earlier. Never seems to fail, to the point I can even tell my helper "Hey guess whos comming in a couple of weeks." He usually just laughs, then when they come in he tells them about my "ABILITIES". A couple of customers have experinced these "abilities" more than once, and have been warned. They usually laugh and say "well I hope you dont think about me anymore."<br />Sometimes wish I could summons em up at will.<br />I wish I new a Ship Captain. It would be great to know, "my SHIP was comming in." $$ :cool: $$ $$ :cool: $$

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

My wife claims her dreams mean things. She talks to her dead grandmother.<br /><br />She also predicted my grandfathers death from her dream.<br /><br />Ken

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I do this too. My dreams are very realistic sometimes. I experiance the deja vu stuff quite often also. I have been able to predict an outcome about 40-50 times due to deja vu. I don't think you are weird at all.

Xcusme

Commander

Years ago my mother awoke from a sound sleep around 2:30AM, sat straight up in bed, and said "Grandma's dead". She laid back down and fell asleep. An hour later, my Aunt called and gave us the bad news.....now that's creepy! and true.<br />Grandma lived in Tenn., we lived in Chicago.