Engine aoecs

Hey all, I am wondering if anyone can give me the correct part numbers for a few things. I have a 2000 MerCruiser 5.0 EFI. I’m looking to get the correct engine, oil, weight, the correct, spark, plug numbers, oil, filter, number, and fuel water separator number. any help would be appreciated.

Fun Times

Staff member
Hi there, welcome to iboats, One of the best ways to find the correct parts for your engine is by using the engine serial number.. If you have the serial number handy, it will help take out the guesswork.

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral
Hey all, I am wondering if anyone can give me the correct part numbers for a few things. I have a 2000 MerCruiser 5.0 EFI. I’m looking to get the correct engine, oil, weight, the correct, spark, plug numbers, oil, filter, number, and fuel water separator number. any help would be appreciated.
Spark plugs : NGK BPR6EFS x8
Oil : oem states 25w40 quicksilver. You’ll need 5 litres (4 quart tub and a 1 quart tub if you buy the oem) and will likely take just over 4, but some vary with age. Please note there are many many alternatives and preferred oils. Most are around the 15w40 spec.
Oil filter : 35-866340Q03
Fuel filter : 35-802893Q01

Just double check the above though.