Electrical Fun SK1700

DieselDood

Recruit
Hello Folks!
Late summer I picked up "Bass Ackwards" my Skeeter SK1700 "Center console" (drives from the left side).

It is in VERY good shape, except a couple of things.
The livewell recirc timers are bad. Any ideas where to find replacements?

The Tach doesn't work. The owner of the boat before me said the old motor (110 Johnson) the tach worked (He bought it for the engine and sold me the hull). I installed an 85hp Johnson on it. All the Wiring appears to be hooked up properly, but I'm not sure what is what. The only wiring diagram I have found is clear as mud.

The fuel level sensor doesn't read properly. Where might I find that level sensor? I'd like to remove it and see if I can figure out why it's not working properly.

Thanks
Josh

DieselDood

Recruit
Well I figured out the Tach issue. New Rectifier and that was fixed.

The sending unit is behind the "Passenger" seat, but I need to cut a hole in the deck to replace it.

Does anyone know of a place to get a GOOD wiring diagram for it? I found one, and it looks like it was scanned in 1989...lol so the clarity is lacking.

Also, does it make sense that the 2 switches on the helm turn on the aerator pumps, and the 2 switches that are near the decks actually turn on the fill pumps?

Thanks!