Egg on my face! Watched my 1st SuperBowl and enjoyed it

Link

Rear Admiral
Hey if your going to knock something like I do about SPORTS being on TV, then if that same person see's something good about it you should add that also.<br />Grumble ;) <br />Came home this evening and there were three minutes left in the third quarter. Picked up a book and decieded to wait for the commerical (I like them). Got caught up in the game and REALLY enjoyed it! :eek: <br />Maybe next year I will plan to watch it with my fishing partner.. I know he would enjoy that.<br />Hope my knuckles don't start dragging on the ground! LOL<br />This was a good game and I now can see why people get worked up about it. Best of the Best type thing.<br />Does this mean Im going to start drinking beer too? ;)

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Egg on my face! Watched my 1st SuperBowl and enjoyed it

I'm not a football fan, but Paul McCartney was rockin down the house I was in...The youngest there was 50yo tho...Chief :)

crab bait

Captain

glad to see you come around.. it don't hafta be all the time, either.. but why deprive one's self of a yearly game..<br /><br />no,, you can drink tea an knit for that matter ..JUST WATCH THE GAME..<br /><br />altho,, if'n you were say watch the big show every year an DRINK BEER ,use foul language,burp, an wear a ripped teeshirt.. <br />you mite find yourself a 'lucky man' with the lady-of-the-house.. word up..

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by crab bait:<br /> <br />altho,, if'n you were say watch the big show every year an DRINK BEER ,use foul language,burp, an wear a ripped teeshirt.. <br />
Hey, that was me last night. But my shirt wasnt ripped, I'll take care of that next year.<br /><br />Ken