efhenry and pigs

SoulWinner

Commander
Let me guess EF, you were circumcising pigs till you found out they weren't "kosher" with it?? :D :D :D :D

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: efhenry and pigs

So EF, do you do this by yourself for yourself, or are you a "hired knife" ;)

ehenry

Commander

Soulwinner, circumsision isn't quite what we were doing. I'll be glad to give you a little demonstration. I promise you'll be singin soprano when we're done.<br /><br />GG, it was years ago, I was a hired knife and it takes four hands to do it.

KaGee

Admiral

So, how did you like them "Rocky Mountain Oysters" served?<br /><br /> :p

gaugeguy

Captain

The guy holding the pigs rear legs must have forearms like Popeye, cause I'm sure they would be kicking like Bruce Lee :D

ehenry

Commander

Yeah, Pig Wrassling isn't practiced much in these part any more. Got to be sure you wear all necessary protective gear while pig wrassling. You really dont have to be a big guy, it all in the technique.

gaugeguy

Captain

These aren't piglets either are they, because the marbles need to drop first and they don't do that till they are a little older, right?

gaugeguy

Captain

Like I told you in the other thread we did up 3 (2 cut boars and a sow) Saturday. This one guy that had one of the pigs had a laundry list of all the things he wanted off the pigs. Tongue, brains, kidneys, small intestine (for chitlins, I guess??) and that fatty stuff inside the ribs. He was rummaging through the gut piles like a pack of coyotes. I guess he works with an old lady that eats all that??

ehenry

Commander

Hmmmm, he probably has to have plenty of corn and wheat shorts to keep her fed too ! ! !

gaugeguy

Captain

OK, you'll have to educate me on this one...are the shorts used to make a batter to deep fry the chitlins in :confused:

ehenry

Commander

I suppose they could be....they'd be kinda flakey though. I take it you've never heard the expression " get out the corn and wheat shorts....we got to feed that thing! ! ! !"

gaugeguy

Captain

Nope, I am in uncharted territory here EF. Gotta remember I'm a yankee ;)

ehenry

Commander

Corn and wheat shorts is what my Grandaddy and others of his era would mix to feed certain stock....the expression I mentioned is one we'd use when referring to someone with a ravenous appetite or someone that has a hard time getting away from the table.

gaugeguy

Captain

Looky there, I have a new saying to baffle my boys with at the dinner table tonight ;)

ehenry

Commander

There ya go. Glad you could glean something from me, GaugeGuy.

aspeck

Staff member

The things you learn on iBoats?!?!?! I keep coming back to this site and one day I will be as wise as JB! No wonder that man is so smart!