Educational fishing documentaries

Huron Angler

Admiral
I know there are an awful lot of mediocre fishing "how-to" videos out there and wanted to share a great one that I recently found.

Has anyone else found any really good documentaries?

It focuses on the biology of trout, feeding habits, swimming physics, inter-species behavior(Rainbow, Brown and Brook trout) and a slew of other issues.

The underwater footage is nothing short of remarkable and I've never seen trout behavior from their perspective. Highly recommend this series, there are four so far that he's made.

http://www.underwateroz.com/pg2_discovery.htm

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Re: Educational fishing documentaries

Thanks for the recommendation HA. I think I'm going to order these for my father in law for christmas. Looks like the filmaker grew up trout fishing in the coal regions of PA. That's just about perfect.....

Huron Angler

Admiral

EZ I got the first two in the series thru netflix...haven't seen the second two on their site yet.

This will make an excellent gift for any outdoorsman or fisherman:D

Guaranteed to help anyone trying to catch a trout;)

Huron Angler

Admiral

This thread is about trout fishing:confused:...and I already have a college degree thank you. Take your spam elsewhere:D

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Hey HA, don't bother posting in reply to spam. Just click the alert link next to the post and tell the mods it's spam which is what I did. If you post...they will remove the spam and then your post will look silly :)