Ebbers Gets 25 years

ehenry

Commander
He has to report to federal prison in October in Yazoo City, Miss.<br /><br />I live 20 minutes from Yazoo City and I never knew there was a federal prison there. Wonder if they built it just for him???? LOLOL<br /><br />I can tell you this...with it being in Yazoo City it aint going to be a country club type. Theres nothing over there but delta farm land...cotton, corn, rice and soy beans. I wonder if I'll get to see him in an orange jump suit pickin up garbage along the side of HWY 49??

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Ebbers Gets 25 years

Maybe he'll be picking up worthless stock certificates along the road. Who knows, some of them could be mine...<br /><br />Jinx

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

" I wonder if I'll get to see him in an orange jump suit pickin up garbage along the side of HWY 49?? "<br /><br /><br />I would'nt bet on it.

ehenry

Commander

From what I understand they use the minimum security guys, like he'll be, in a community service capacity. CLeaning ditch banks, cutting Kudzoo of hills such as that. I'll let yall know if i see him.<br /><br />I wonder when they're going to try kenneth Lay and that crew?

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

For him, that is a life sencence. Low security or not, I would not want to live the rest of my life there. <br /><br />Good example to other top dogs to stay in line and don't get greedy.