Eagles clinch the NFC east already!!

FLATHEAD

Captain
Looks like the birds are on their way again. Pa. has two good teams in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Eagles clinch the NFC east already!!

:mad:

tylerin

Commander

Congrats FH They need to now concentrate on getting Home field advantage.

FLATHEAD

Captain

Sorry about your boys JB. They have the coach, but don't have the players to make it happen. A few good picks ( Lord knows with their record they should get a few decent drafts) they will be on their way. <br /><br />That said the Eagles have taken the NFC East four straight years and still no ring!!!!

KaGee

Admiral

Ya, ya, ya.... but can they do it when it counts?<br /><br />Eagles have yet to prove themselves in post season. Ditto McNabb. He has a lot of talent, just not sure he has the moxie to lead them to the big dance. <br />
36_1_33.gif

NathanY

Commander

Flahthead, I will try not to hold the fact that you are and Eagle's fan against you. You still my friend.

Sea Six

Petty Officer 2nd Class

The Eagles are known for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. They just can't seem to win the big games.

88spl

Petty Officer 1st Class

Q: What do you call 47 people sitting around a watching the Super Bowl? <br />A: The Philadelphia Eagles. <br /><br />Q: What do the Philadelphia Eagles and Billy Graham have in common? <br />A: The both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ". <br /><br />Q: How do you keep a Philadelphia Eagle out of your yard? <br />A: Put up goal posts. <br /><br />Q: Where do you go in Philadelphia in case of a tornado? <br />A: To the Linc - they never have a touchdown there! <br /><br />Q: What do you call a Philadelphia Eagle with a Super Bowl ring? <br />A: A thief. <br /><br />Q: Why doesn't Camden have a professional football team? <br />A: Because then Philadelphia would want one. <br /><br />Q: Why was Andy Reid upset when the Philadelphia Eagles play book was stolen? <br />A: Because he hadn't finished coloring it. <br /><br />Q: What's the difference between the Philadelphia Eagles and a dollar bill? <br />A: You can still get four quarters out of a dollar. <br /><br />Q. Philadelphia Eagles does it take to win a Super Bowl? <br />A: Nobody knows and we may never find out. <br /><br />Q: What do the Philadelphia Eagles and possums have in common? <br />A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road !

NYMINUTE

Captain

I am a Bills fan, do I need to say anything else??

NYMINUTE

Captain

How many Buffalo Bills does it take to change a flat?<br />47 if its a BLOWOUT.

KaGee

Admiral

88SPL...Now THAT'S funny!!<br /><br /> :D :D

mattttt25

Commander

88spl- you're now on my sh*t list.<br /><br />7 playoff appearances in the last 10 years. 4 division titles in a row. 3 nfc championship appearances in a row.<br /><br />it's all about the ride. i'd take that consistent winning performance over 9 losing seasons and 1 super bowl any day.<br /><br />go birds!