Duratechboats.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ng19delta

Recruit
Hi- I'm wondering if Duratechboats.com is still online? I have tried to go on it, and always get some "security" page, then nothing; I tried going to the Facebook page, but looks like there is no activity there in a couple years, either- I hate to think something happened to JoeMan who was running it, and that all that info has been lost... I'm just starting to fix up my Duratech Orion, and am searching sources for info...

Scott

Attachments

• photo324662.jpg
    photo324662.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 1

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Duratech went out of business decades ago (long before the internet), and the guy that was running Duratec boats website was a private individual.

anything is plausible.

try fiberglassics website, they have an archive

other than that, you may need to go to a library and look at old-school print

ng19delta

Recruit
Thanks- I know he was a private individual: just wondering of something happened to him, and he is no longer running the site, or on Facebook...

There's also a facebook group called "Duratech Boat Owners" that has a bunch of information and a community of Duratech owners

JoeMan

Petty Officer 1st Class
Guys...JoeMan here. I used to run the DuratechBoats.com site. I may bring it back at some point. Other priorities in life took my attention and I let it go. However, I still have TONS of Duratech info (provided direct to me from the Duratech founder's son), and I'm happy to help. My Duratech email is no longer available, but you can hit me directly at joeman2468 at Google. Glad to provide info, confirm the year of your boat (via S/N from your tag), and anything else I can do to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.