dunaruna please contact me off line

I think there has been a grave misunderstanding here. I tried to explain but was censored. Lets hope that all will excercise tolerance so that at least we can remain friends. skitterick@juno.com<br />I expected to hear from JB, but, well, you know. I published my name phone number and all. You could not believe the crank calls I have received. I don't know who read my message to you or whether anyone except the moderators were allowed to read it, but whewww.....

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral
Re: dunaruna please contact me off line

It's cool Ray-Ray. In a month or so, no one will remember.

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Oh yeah: the crank calling! How great! I might have done a few if I had gotten your number. I love crank calls, both giving and receiving.

Well then, include your number and I will crank it up. Do you have JB's number? ;)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Back off, TS.<br /><br />You are at risk of being permanently excluded from this site.

danie

Petty Officer 2nd Class

What is technostupeedo's problem in life?<br />Just about every thread where he is involved turns out on a sour note.<br />Do we have to put up with his nonsense?

Originally posted by Damdan:<br /> What is technostupeedo's problem in life?<br />Just about every thread where he is involved turns out on a sour note.<br />Do we have to put up with his nonsense?
Waterbarrier Dan, I thought this site frowned on dumb questions.