Dulles Boat Show

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Dulles Boat Show

I might go over there. By the way JS, I'm not far from you.<br /><br />Jinx

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Jinx,<br /><br />We will probably head over there Saturday afternoon.<br /><br />Where are you?<br /><br />Maybe we'll bump into each other...

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

Looks like the weather is going to be miserable - might as well go. Never been - is it a good one?

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I went last year - it was a good time. It's mostly all of the local marinas and boat dealers showing off their nicest boats. You can crawl around on them and push all the buttons.

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

jsfinn,<br /><br />Thanks for the info - guess we'll check out the boats and then go the Udvar-Hazy Center to check out the airplanes. Beats sitting around complaining about the weather :D

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

tcube,<br /><br />When are you going? I'm jsfinnATgmail.com If anyone wants to meet up.<br /><br />Have you been to The Udvar-Hazy Air and Space museum yet? It's pretty impressive - the IMAX theater is worth checking out too... We saw some film on Apache Helicopters... man it was loud! :)

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

jsfinn,<br /><br />When we go is entirely up to the Admiral. She's going thru a rough week so I'll defer to her wants (so, what's new :rolleyes: )<br /><br />This will be our first to the U-H but from what I've seen in the Post and on TV, it's gonna be good. For sure we'll do the IMAX.

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer

jsfinn: I'm in NW Loudoun, embarassingly close to Maryland and West VA! Do my boating on the Rappahannock near Warsaw.<br /><br />Don't know when I'm heading over there. If it looks like Sat, I'll drop you a line.<br /><br />Jinx