DUDE I got a Dell

NathanY

Commander
Got me a new PC. Dell something or other. Anywhoo, I lost all my info on my last PC, but I will be working on getting all of my friends from here emails and stuff... So if you knew that I had your info Please pass it along...

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: DUDE I got a Dell

Congrats nate, Got me a Inspiration Laptop, ooops, notebook. Love it. Good Luck Dude. Hey you get a Walmart? :p

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Funny I too just got a new inspirion 8600 as a 2d puter to use. Now if I can maintain my patience with the technical support.... based on my past use of them at work it can be very trying.<br /><br />Bob

spratt

Lieutenant

I guess since you are all coming outta the closet on this, I will too...I just got a Dell Inspiron 600m notebook...I have upgraded it to 1GB of RAM, and will be replacing the hard drive as soon as it arrives, from a 40GB to a 80GB, along with an external USB 80GB. The processor is a 1.6Ghz so this thing is pretty nice. It is Bluetooth ready, built in wireless and works great on my new wireless network. I am loving that laptop!!! I just wish it had a DVD burner, but it does write CD's and play DVD's...