noo.jpg

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Duck Humor, Pic attached

Only one of em passed the Darwin test!<br /><br />Ken

LadyFish

Admiral

OMG, ROTFLOL, that is the funniest thing I have seen in awhile.<br /><br />Thanks for the chuckle Noel. :D :D :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Awful! < :( <br /><br />Did someone get the ducklings out of the sewer?

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Posted by JB: Awful! < <br /><br />Did someone get the ducklings out of the sewer? <br /><br />--------------------------------------------------<br />I'll stand with you in saying that was terrible,i hope the person that took the photo did something to help those unfortunate ducklings.

Stratosfied

Ensign

I dunno, as I am certainly no expert, but it looks like doctored photos to me. The contrast of the ducks legs seems a little too brite and looks funny.IMHO

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

My wife just went through the same thing with goslings. Watched the walk across hospital parking lot then all they started dropping from site 1 at a time. Went over and she found that they fell in to a spillway that had a home made grate of reed bar. Hospital maintenance staff rescued them.

LadyFish

Admiral

Well, I must have a really sick sense of humor because I thought it was histerical.<br /><br />It dosen't look like the ducklings could fit between the grates. I thought the photo's depicted that life really does suck sometimes.

Stratosfied

Ensign

Oh I think that it is funny too. I just don't think that the photos are real.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Stratosfied:<br /> I dunno, as I am certainly no expert, but it looks like doctored photos to me. The contrast of the ducks legs seems a little too brite and looks funny.IMHO
Stratos, I see I am not the only one that picked up on that little detail.

gaugeguy

Captain

Nice LF you sicko :D :D <br /><br />I'm sure a good samaritan saved them, if it is a real photo.<br /><br />I saw a wildlife show about ducklings a while ago, and the survival rating is right about on track in the photo. Snapping turtles, foxes, even fish take thier tolls on the ducky population.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

You wouldnt even had to doctor the photo. The last pic is cropped on the right. The rest of the ducklings could be off more to the right.<br /><br />I also think the grate openings are too small for them to fall thru.<br /><br /><br />Ken

ndemge

Commander

Doctered, cropped, real... don't care, laughed my arse off when I saw it :)

LadyFish

Admiral

Noel I guess you and I share a great sense of humor then. :D ;) Or we're sicko's as GG puts it. Ha. :D

Kiwi Phil

Commander

I reckoned it was hilarious.<br />In our State all the city do-righters have had Duck shooting banned. So now the numbers keep going up. I have to have a sun sail over the pool otherwise they will land there, and leave a big mess.<br />My dam always has a doz or so on it, and they breed there. We watch Mum and Dad come out with 6-8 little ones, and each day the number of survivors becomes less. The snakes get them. Pity they can't get the parents.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

Dunaruna

Admiral

Wouldn't worry to much, they'll surface in a few years the size of elephants, probably through someones toilet! :D

JB

Would you think it was funny if it was your babies disappearing into the depths?? I think not.