Dual Station Electronics

Looking for feedback. I have been re-doing my 25' fiberglass Startcraft Flybridge cruiser. I am trying to get some ideas and feedback for the best dual station (linked) GPS/Fishfinder setups. I would like to have just one transducer / anteana setup if that is a good idea.

slasmith1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Dual Station Electronics

This probably isn't what you want to hear but when you go to daul station or networked electronics it gets expensive.

take a look at the raymarine e-series they do what you are talking about.

slasmith1

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Many nmea displays do not allow for multiple networked displays. nmea 2000 displays are however all able to work wit numerous networked devices such as "black box sounders" engine data from nmea compliant engines, gps, radar, all on one display however to share these devices between two or more displays requires some of the high end displays from any brand. I currently own a raymarine c-80 display dsm 300 sounder module 2kw raydome and gps antenna this is not a cheap system and if i want to add an additional display the only shared data is the gps via seatalk cable.
I would suggest you research the product you intend to buy thoroughly before you buy it will save you thousands.

Thanks for th direction and the information. I now just need to pick out the components with the feature I like.