dtherrien Question??

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
I read in one of your posts that you are in MA and go to Turkey Shoots every Sunday???? Please tell me more about the shoots you go to. You can e-mail me at RPF924@hotmail<br /><br />Have you seen http://www.turkeyshoot.net/ I have been to a few shooting houses in VA, MD and MO I would love to find some closer.<br /><br />Bob

dtherrien

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: dtherrien Question??

Yeah Bob....we have shoots every sunday morning from mid october to around mid april. They start at 10am and run to about 12:30-1:00 Its at Brookfield rod and gun club...Brookfield MA.We shoot 26 rounds with every fourth round a slug.The many different prizes are....8lb lobster,surf and turf which has two 1 1/4lb lobsters, pound of fresh shrimp and a sirlion steak, 2 big money rounds which could vary from $75- $100 each plus a runner up of $25-$30,<br />Acouple of small money rounds from $25_$30, and all different types of meat prizes.<br />I have been told by some of the shooters that we have the best shoots in the state....we have good turnouts and thats why they run for six months....<br />If you want more info email me at ...detherrien2@msn.com

woosterken

Lieutenant

WHOA :eek: I mite be from the buckeye(worhtless nut)BUT<br />HOW THE ????? do you get 1 1/2 lbs of lobster from shooting a turkey?<br />ken

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

You have mail