DT140

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner
Re: DT140

Stick her in the new section for ads. Be sure and put something in the title that lets folks know what it is. Dont just title it "for sale".<br /><br />Good luck!

elcamino12sec

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Was looking around on the other topics and dident see new adds, am I just blind?

vidar

Petty Officer 2nd Class

chop it... i want the pei module.... :D :D

elcamino12sec

Petty Officer 3rd Class

how bad do you want it? your in Norway, I will part it out though, Im sure someone out there needs a lower unit thats not cracked, or some carbs etc....everything is good but it knocks

lakensea

Chief Petty Officer

elcamino,<br /><br /> How are you making out with the repower? Are they treating you fairly?

elcamino12sec

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Wondering who you mean by "they" or if you were just wondering if I got a good deal on a new outboard. I think I did, got a new Suzuki efi 225hp 2stroke, being installed now, should get it back this weekend, all said and done I should be close to 8 grand in the hole, dont think I did too bad. And as far as soliciting, sorry, I did not know, kind of new to this forum, figured I could help some people out with maybe an odd ball part or something, will be no longer posting and more about my old motor. Happy boating.