DT 200 SUZUKI ACCELERATION PROBLEM

snaps

Cadet
Hello, My Problem is strange, I had a Suzuki DT200 outboard, I<br />brought it<br />used here at Venezuela, It´s work aparently very nice, but I had a<br />little<br />problem when I increase the power running, If I increase the power<br />step by<br />step (very slow I mean) in an intermediate point the motor go off.<br />And I<br />need re-start it again, and begin again to run. If I give all the<br />power at<br />one time, good it work and I can go decreasing step by step the<br />power and it<br />work but when it come at this point that is near to 2000rpm the<br />motor go off<br />I tried to adjust the carburators but nothing happends. I don´t<br />know if you<br />understand what I want to say (sorry for my english) and if you can<br />help me,<br />best regards.

CARLOS

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: DT 200 SUZUKI ACCELERATION PROBLEM

HOLA JUAN,<br /><br />TE ESCRIBE CARLOS EN VENEZUELA.<br />EL PROBLEMA DE TU MOTOR, SUENA A CARBURACIÓN.<br />NO SOLAMENTE ES EL AJUSTE, YA QUE LOS CARBURADORES SOLAMENTE TIENEN AJUSTE DE MEZCLA EN RALENTI, Y EL MAIN JET DE ALTA ES UN CAUDAL FIJO...<br />TE SUGIERO LIMPIAR BIEN LOS CARBURADORES, INCLUSO EN LOS SITIOS MAS OCULTOS, UTILIZANDO "TUMBA-PINTURA" EN SPRAY. DESPUES DE UN MINUTO, LO LIMPIAS CON LIMPIA CARBURADOR NORMAL.<br />ASEGURATE DE QUE TODOS LOS CILINDROS ESTAN TRABAJANDO.<br />DESPUES DE LA LIMPIEZA, ME ESCRIBES PARA ANALIZAR LOS RESULTADOS.<br />SALUDOS DESDE PUERTO LA CRUZ<br /><br />CARLOS SCHEMEL

snaps

Cadet

Gracias Carlos, que coincidencia, yo tambien estoy en Pto la Cruz,te cuento toda la historia en resumen, Hace un 1 1/2 meses, que estoy con esto, en un principio pense que era problema de admision de combustible, por algo sucio u obstruido, saque los carbs, los deje una semana en inmersion en kreolina (mi papa los limpiaba asi) salieron brillantes, los sople con compresor, le aplique un limpiador en spray, desarme las bombas de gasolina,(son tipo pulse)les cambie lo O-rings, cambie el separador de gas, cambie el filtro de gas, cambie las mangueras, revise los tanques de gas, todo el sistema fluye normal, prendes el motor, roaaaaammmmm.....<br />como un bebe, sueltas cuerdas, en minimo bien, empiezas a acelerar y se apaga. prendes de nuevo, le das metes velocidad otra vez, aceleras a fondo de un solo guamaso, trata de fallar pero arranca, despues de 1 min ó 2 nose exactamente, empieza a bajar y subir sus revoluciones, bajando bajando bajando, hasta que apaga. voy para mi sexta semana en esto, y creo que la semana santa se jo...<br />Adicionalmente ayer me dio otra falla, en maximo, me sono una alarma de exceso de revoluciones.<br />nunca habia sonado,y cuando suena el mismo motor baja la velocidad muy parecido a la falla, sera esto lo que esta pasando desde siempre y que aveces suena y aveces no???

snaps

Cadet

Thanks Carlos, which coincidence, I also are in Pto la Cruz, I tell all history you in summary, For a 1 1/2 months, that I am with this, at first I thing that was problem of fuel admission, by dirty or obstructed, removes carbs, leaves one week them in immersion in kreolina (my Dad cleaned by this method in the past) left brilliants, blows them with compressor, applies a cleaner to him in spray, disarms the gasoline pumps, (are pulse type) changes the O-rings, changes the gas separator, change the gas filter, change hoses, reviews the gas tanks, everything system flows normal, you turn on the motor, roaaaaammmmm..... like a baby, prudent releases, in minimun well, you begin to accelerate and it is extinguished you start again, you put speed again, you accelerate thorough of single time, tries to fail but it starts, after of 1 min or 2 nose exactly, begins to lower and to raise its revolutions, lowering lowering lowering, until it extinguishes I go for my sixth week in this, and I believe that the holidays are fu... Additionally it gave another fault yesterday to me, in maximo, sound an alarm of excess of revolutions. never was sounded, and when it sounds the same motor lowers the speed very similar to the fault, It would that are happening from always and sometimes make sounds and sometimes not?