Dry-docked...

walleyehed

Admiral
OK people....It's very slow at iboats tonite...am I the only one NOT on the water????<br />A blown powerhead is a lonely thing..... :confused:

bubbakat

Captain
Re: Dry-docked...

Yea I know what you mean. I had to go help a friend today and when I returned it was a little to late and I was tired. <br />Hey walleyehed I use to fish Texoma a long time ago. we ought to get togeather and run some stripers this spring

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

walleyhed...I'm not locked like you but just got back from kid's place trimming doors.Tonight it's preseason football but tomorrow is lake time.<br /><br />I feel for you though as I was landlocked a couple of years ago.

walleyehed

Admiral

If all goes well, maybe next week I'll have'er back together and spinnin'...<br />Bubbakat, I got 2 at the Taxidermist from mid april this year...a 21-15, and an 18-5...good-size by Texoma standards of recent.<br />lots a 8-12's though...line rippin' pigs.<br />All ya gotta do is get here...we can handle the rest!!!

Homerr

Commander

Don't feel bad.<br />I haven't been on the water all summer.<br />Heck, I haven't even put a line in the water.<br /><br />Gas prices mainly keeps the boat parked.<br /><br />Other reason is working on the house. We're gonna try to list the house next spring, and it's taking all my spare time on fixing it up.<br /><br /><br />H.

walleyehed

Admiral

Homerr, you have listed several traits my wife is interested in seeing in a husband....want're???<br />I can sleep in my truck and be happy as long as I can wet a line.....

ZmOz

Captain

I haven't gone out since September. Damn powerheads... :rolleyes:

Hooty

Rear Admiral

What happened to your engine?<br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty

LadyFish

Admiral

I personally couldn't stand not being out on the water even if it meant a paddle boat. I have to have my fishin fix every weekend.<br /><br />We went out today, all day. Just getting back in with no keepers. But I had a great time. Watched the sunset over the bay, looking forward to watching the stars later.<br /><br />We stopped off to see friends and they gave us a couple of snapper filets which I am fixin as we speak. :)

walleyehed

Admiral

Had about 7 hours on the(MY) rebuild on the 'Rude 200...had a sierra bearing sieze up on the crank-even using 30:1 J/E oil yet.<br />Sierra is taking care of the cost so far, by providing certain parts... labor, well....I get to eat that.<br />I have a 7.5 jonny kicker that moves it about 7MPH, so, I'm not completely land-locked, but it's a good 7-8 miles to the area the stripers are surfacing in right now, so it just ain't worth the effort, or burning up the 7.5