Drug abuse- A different point of view

Kenneth Brown

Captain
I had a drug problem when I was young. <br /> <br /><br />I was drug to Church and Sunday School on Sunday morning.<br /><br /><br />I was drug to weddings and funerals of friends and relatives.<br /><br /><br />If I misbehaved at any of those, I was drug outside.<br /><br /><br />I was drug to family reunions and expected to kiss the aunts.<br /><br /><br />I was drug to the bus to go to school EVERYDAY school was in <br />session.<br /><br /><br />I was drug by my ears when I was disrespectful to adults and <br />teachers.<br /><br /><br />I was drug to the bathroom and had soap applied to my mouth when I <br />used bad <br />words.<br /><br /><br />I was drug to the woodshed when I disobeyed my father.<br /><br /><br />I was drug back to the woodshed when I talked back to my mother.<br /><br /><br />Those drugs are still in my veins.<br /><br /><br />They affect my behavior in everything I do, say and think.<br /><br /><br />They are stronger than cocaine, crack or heroin And if today's <br />children had this kind of drug problem, America would certainly be a better <br />place.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Drug abuse- A different point of view

Yea KB, but then we would be in jail.

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Drug abuse- A different point of view

I still do those drugs. I make my kids do them drugs. If the law shows up to get me for I reckon I'll be drug there too.