Drop Curtain for Fisherman

Woodrow246

Seaman
Hey all, Looking for a place that sells/makes a drop curtain for my fisherman. Looks like they make one per my '04 owners guide provided by lund, but cant seem to drum up any luck getting one...Anyone that can help is much appreciated! I have the full canvass from the transom up to the canopy with a window that zippers on I am willing to trade for. Let me know if interested....

Andy

salmon troller

Recruit
Re: Drop Curtain for Fisherman

Hey all, Looking for a place that sells/makes a drop curtain for my fisherman. Looks like they make one per my '04 owners guide provided by lund, but cant seem to drum up any luck getting one...Anyone that can help is much appreciated! I have the full canvass from the transom up to the canopy with a window that zippers on I am willing to trade for. Let me know if interested....

Andy

I know this thread is a little old, but I was wondering how you made out? I am looking for the same thing for my 2003 fisherman 1800.

ut84088

Cadet
Re: Drop Curtain for Fisherman

Dufort industries made the canvas for my new Lund. They might have made the canvas for yours. If so, they probably have patterns on file. If not, try a local canvas shop.