Driving Drunk

dolluper

Captain
Two guys were driving down the road drinking thier beers then ahead they spotted a road check ahead,the passenger said geez's were in sh#t,driver says no I have a plan, peel the label off and stick it on your head ,so they peel off the labels stick them on thier forheads and pullup to the check---- Cop says you guys been drinking [smelling the booze] driver says no officer we havn't been drinking we are on------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------the PATCH %%% so the moral is Everybody have a great and Safe Christmas drive the COUCH not a vehicle

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Driving Drunk

Be careful if you have stairs too. DWC Drinking While Climbing.

dolluper

Captain

That's the reason I bought a bungalow ,but trying to keep that couch from spinning is quite a chore

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

It is a good policy not to drink and drive.....you might hit a bump and spill it....now that would be alcohol abouse :D

Realgun

Commander

Well we bought a house 13 years ago. That very winter an Indian had a Migraine (he claims) Drank 7 beers or so and decided to head home. He was to far away so turned around ahd headed back to Abluquerque. Well guess what he never got on the correct side of the freeway. He was doing an guesstimated 75 MPH and the speed limit was 55 at that time now 65. We had just gotten home the wife and I and heard on the radio that there was a real bad accident near our exit. There was a family going up past our exit to view the city lights. Beautiful sight on a crisp clear winter night.<br /><br /> "December 22nd 1992, a car he was driving on Albuquerque's Nine Mile Hill was struck by Gordon House, who was driving in the wrong lane of traffic after consuming at least seven beers. Cravens was critically injured; his wife, Melanie, and her three daughters died."<br /><br />The ******* got off easy.<br /><br />Happy Holidays. Please DO NOT drink or drive.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

I say bring in capital punishment for people who kill on the roads while drunk! NO DISCUSSION!

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

The 2 teenagers 19 and 20 years old got there instant capital punishment after they hit my wife's sister in 1996 at 80-90 mph head-on. She lived but spent 7 months in the hospital and after 1 1/2 years she returned to work. The 20 y/o driver post mortem blood acohol level was .31. I wish anybody who drinks and drives could spend a few days in a Re-Hab hospital helping these poor souls who got hit by them and maybe if you see the pain everybody goes thru maybe you would think twice about getting behind the wheel..........We now do school talks at the high school level with MADD with graphic photo's of her accident it may get to the kid's seeing this for them not to drive drunk ever........