Driver License

Trent

Captain
My oldest just got his permit today. He has been driving four wheelers and a mule, and has had his boat license for two years. He does pretty good on the boats. But today I went with him in his moms car.........I WAS SCARED! Yall got any tips to help me keep me sain? I know some of you have been thu this. How did you make it?

rc581

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Driver License

welcome to the club trent. i been thru it with five of them, and the easiest way is for u to stay home and send his mother with him. that way all u have to do is walk the floor and worry a bit. other wise, sit back, stay calm, and think good fishing thoughts. it will all work out. good luck, u will survive it.......bob

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

For the first couple of months, I couldnt have passengers. (or wasnt supposed to have :D ).<br /><br />It is a good idea to limit liability.<br /><br />Plus two teenagers heads together is crazier than one.<br /><br />You just have to trust that you have instilled good values in the kid.<br /><br />I cant wait to find out if I have (in about 8 years).<br /><br />Ken

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

I have a year and a half to fret before my oldest gets her license - I'm trying to take comfort in seeing the children of my friends, many of whom I've know since birth (the children, not the friends) driving successfully.<br /><br />Boy, that is just not much help, is it? sorry...

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Refer to duplicate topic.