Drive safely!! and have a safe Holiday

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Just wanted to remind those of you that are popping in here before you take to the road to drive safe today if you are traveling.<br /><br />Had some friends arrive last night from Sturgeon Bay on the Door County Peninsula that got into an accident 45 min. away from my place last night.. one heck of a call to get at 6:15pm while your excited about having everyone arround.<br /><br />No one was hurt but, a real shocker to take on the eve. of a holiday.<br /><br />Please be safe and enjoy the time shared.<br /><br />happy turkey day

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Drive safely!! and have a safe Holiday

Thanks, Barlow.<br /><br />I plan to drive faster than the idiots but not as fast as the maniacs and to consider them all as out to get me. :)

LadyFish

Admiral

Barlow, sorry to hear about your friends misfortune. but glad it wasn't worse than it was. Nobody wants to be a statistic this holiday. Please y'all be careful and watch out for the crazies on the road.<br /><br />Take care, and enjoy your holiday Barlow. :)

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

As a public service to help keep the roads safer today I'm keeping LF in the kitchen. :p

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Yes, have a great holiday everyone and drive VERY carefully....'cause I hear that in the USA, EVERYONE drives on the WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD! :eek: <br /><br />Have a good one! :D