Drain Plug Buddy

Estoman

Cadet
My fishin buddy and I were on Loon Lake Ontario. We were trolling past the lake boat ramp when we saw a guy backing in a brand spankin new 18 ft charger with a 200 merc on it. He was there with his small son. We asked if he needed any help. His response was ( mind your own **#%$% busness ) Oh well I guess we were told! After he attached the ropes to the dock he went back to his truck to start unloading. We continued our fishing and about an hour later we went past the docks again and saw the tip of the bow sticking out of the water and the top of the motor. Buddy was standing on shore with his gear, and his son. I again asked him with a grin, do you want any help now? Lets just say that the language that came out of his mouth would make a sailor blush. We didnt stick around but did see a tow truck with winch later that day.

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Drain Plug Buddy

If the man wanted to be that stuburn I would let him know right quick, go rot in H***. I can't stand people like that, I was joking with a man about carrying a pit bull dog around in the back of his truck, I said "hey nice security system" he said "I don't need that d*** dog for security".

My uncle took his verly new fisher out, well another uncle of mine happened to be with him. They got to there fishing spot and broke out the fishing gear and started fishing, they didn't know that he forgot to put the plug in until thier feet started getting wet. On top of that his sump pump wasn't working.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

there is a freindly aphmosphere on the water, a kind of kinship if you will.
when was the last time you walked down the street and got waved at thirty times?

if the guys gonna be a jerk when someone offeres help..... well
god will get em!

Nandy

Commander

Man, should have taken pictures! What a jerk!

beerrun

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Maybe this comes from growing up in Woodstock but sounds like karma to me.

rheyboer

Seaman

I've got a bad feeling about how that son is going to turn out.

byacey

Chief Petty Officer

Perhaps he was doing a test to see how long it'll stay afloat without the plug. This could be valuable info in the middle of a lake. Some people don't like being interrupted while collecting statistics, or becoming one.