Dracula and Nuns

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Two nuns, Sister Marilyn and Sister Helen, are travelling through Europe in their car. <br /><br /><br />They get to Transylvania and are stopped at a traffic light. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tiny little Dracula jumps onto the hood of the car hissing at them through the windshield.<br /><br /><br />"Quick, quick!" shouts Sister Marilyn. "What shall we do?"<br /><br /><br />"Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the abomination," says Sister Helen.<br /><br /><br />Sister Marilyn switches them on, knocking Dracula about, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns. "What shall I do now?" she shouts.<br /><br /><br />"Switch on the windshield washer. I filled it up with Holy Water at the Vatican," says Sister Helen.<br /><br /><br />Sister Marilyn turns on the windshield washer. <br /><br /><br />Dracula screams as the water burns his skin, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.<br /><br /><br />"Now what?" shouts Sister Marilyn.<br /><br /><br />"Show him your cross," says Sister Helen. "Show him your cross!"<br /><br /><br />"Now you're talking," says Sister Marilyn. She opens the window, sticks her head out and shouts, "Get the F**k! off the car!"

Stratosfied

Ensign
Re: Dracula and Nuns

This is a great joke that would be entirely lost on the youth of the nation now. I love it !!!!