Don't ya just hate it when...

Alrobot

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Don't ya just hate it when you get one of those hairs just on the inside of your nose pulled out. Makes my eyes water...<br /><br />Got any more good ones...

495v

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Don't ya just hate it when...

Don't you just hate it when you buy hot dogs and they come 10 in a pack, then you buy buns and they only come 8 in a pack.....what's with that.

ehenry

Commander

Don't ya just hate it when you go into a grocery store, Wally World or somewhere like that and when you check out they only have 2 or 3 registers open.

D

DJ

Don't ya just hate it when: you get behind the person with the least number of items in their cart-only to find out they need three "PRICE CHECKS". :mad:

marcmccain

Petty Officer 1st Class

the ring breaks off the pop-top can before it opens.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

...when your wife's credit card bill arrives... :confused:

ehenry

Commander

when the cops call to say they caught your youngun breaking curfew.

ebbtide176

Commander

-when you realize the black socks you thought you grabbed this morning to wear to work are really blue.<br />-when you're riding in a car with someone marinated in obnoxious perfume<br />-when you're taking an action shot and someone walks in front of the camera<br />-when your find the first 'door ding' on your new vehicle :mad: <br />-its time to paint the house again<br />-people's cigarette butts end up in your yard to be discovered when your mower turns them into big fuzzballs<br />-you realize your dog leaves dead spots in the grass where he urinates due to the rainfall deficit<br />-the way commercials play every 2mins during the last 30mins of the movie<br />-when you make the perfect cast, and then the lure fouls and has a loop around the treble :rolleyes:

Fishbusters

Ensign

when your phone rings and wakes you up at 3:00 in the morning you answer and the voice on the other end asks "Who Is this?"

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

i hate when i'm late for work and i'm driveing down a deserted road in the middle of nowhere when there is'nt even a bird for ten miles and the traffic light some nitwit put there turns red.<br /><br />i hate it when i'm fishing in the gulf of mexico and with all that water a herd of water roaches just has to pass within 50ft of my boat.<br /><br />i hate getting woke up in the middle of the night when one of my cats kittens decides to sink her claws into my big toe because it has moved under the sheet.<br /><br />i hate it when the police leave a note on my front gate saying that they are going to catch my goats and take them to the pound so i can pay through the nose to get them back, instead of telling me where the hole in the fence is so i can fix it.( thats happend twice now).<br /><br />i hate going to the auto parts store to get a part they say they have in stock when they realy don't. not that they ever give me the right part the first 2 times anyway.<br /><br />i hate comming home from work to find out that there is only 2 ice cubes between 3 ice trays for my tea. of coarse none of the kids would ever do that....just ask em.<br /><br />i hate it when some 16 year old punk pulls up next to my 86 chevy s10 in his brand new lexus with the radio and base up so loud that it rattles the fillings in my teeth lose that it took me 4 years of blood and sweat to pay for and he looks over at me like i'm a looser or something.<br /><br />i hate it when i pay 10$ for 4 1/2 gallons of gas and they say on the news that the price of gas is going up before it comes down!!!<br /><br />i realy hate it when a dog lifts his leg on one of the road cones that i have to put back in my non air conditioned ford explorer work truck in the next 10 minutes( dog ****,95 deg. and a black truck in summertime FL can perminantly damage your olfactory nose buds.)<br /><br />thats just some of what i hate. :mad: <br /><br />derwood.<br /><br />P.S. plad golf pants and anything made of lime green polyester!

Alrobot

Petty Officer 2nd Class

when you get in line at wal-mart behind the lady that hasn't mastered the ATM machine. I can pick these out 99 out of 100 times.

MGuckin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

when the phone rings during the last 5 minutes of a movie.<br /><br />when you run out of gas after you leave the gas station parking lot.<br /><br />when your wife asks you what the little red light that has been on for a week is for.<br /><br />when the neighbor's kid admits he let the air outta your tires after you paid to have it fixed.<br /><br />when your phone toll service provider calls up and offers to be your provider.