Don't mess with Grandma....C&P

KaGee

Admiral
>DON'T MESS WITH GRANDMA <br />> <br />>An elderly Florida lady did her shopping and, upon returning to her <br />>car, found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle. She <br />>dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream <br />>at the top of her voice, "I have a gun, and I know how to use it! <br />>Get out of the car!" <br />> <br />>The four men didn't wait for a second invitation. They got out and <br />>ran like mad. The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to load her <br />>shopping bags into the back of the car and got into driver's seat. <br />>She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition. <br />>She tried and tried, and then it dawned on her why. <br />> <br />>A few minutes later, she found her own car parked four or five <br />>spaces farther down. She loaded her bags into the car and drove to <br />>the police station.. The sergeant to whom she told the story <br />>couldn't stop laughing. <br />> <br />>He pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale men were <br />>reporting a car jacking by a mad, elderly woman described as white, <br />>less than five feet tall, glasses, curly white hair, and carrying a <br />>large handgun. No charges were filed. <br />> <br />>If you're going to have a Senior Moment, make it a memorable one! <br /><br />Not there yet, but hope i'm not that forgetful!<br />A mind is a terrible thing to loose! :D

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Don't mess with Grandma....C&P

3.gif