Don't Know

dolluper

Captain
SO YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING? <br /> <br /><br /> <br />A dime has 118 ridges around the edge. <br /><br />A cat has 32 muscles in each ear. <br /><br />A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue. <br /><br />A dragonfly has a life span of 24 hours. <br /><br />A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds. <br /><br />A "jiffy" is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second. <br /><br />A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes. <br /><br />A snail can sleep for three years. <br /><br />Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer. <br /><br />All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill. <br /><br />Almonds are a member of the peach family. <br /><br />An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. <br /><br />Babies are born without kneecaps. They don't appear until the child reaches 2 to 6 years of age. <br /><br />Butterflies taste with their feet. <br /><br />Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds. Dogs only have about 10. <br /><br />"Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt". <br /><br />February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon. <br /><br />In the last 4,000 years, no new animals have been domesticated. <br /><br />If the population of China walked past you, in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction. <br /><br />If you are an average American, in your whole life, you will spend an average of 6 months waiting at red lights. <br /><br />It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open. <br /><br />Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors. <br /><br />Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable. <br /><br />No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple. <br /><br />On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament building is an American flag. <br /><br />Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing. <br /><br />Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite. <br /><br />Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated. <br /><br />"Stewardesses" is the longest word typed with only the left hand and "lollipop" with your right. <br /><br />The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing. <br /><br />The cruise liner, QE2, moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel that it burns. <br /><br />The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket. <br /><br />The sentence: "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter of the alphabet. <br /><br />The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid. <br /><br />The words 'racecar,' 'kayak' and 'level' are the same whether they are read left to right or right to left (palindromes). <br /><br />There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar. <br /><br />There are more chickens than people in the world. <br /><br />There are only four words in the English language which end in "dous": ; tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous <br /><br />There are two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order: "abstemious" and "facetious." <br /><br />There's no Betty Rubble in the Flintstones Chewables Vitamins. <br /><br />Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur. <br /><br />TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard. <br /><br />Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' ro om during a dance. <br /><br />Women blink nearly twice as much as men. <br /><br />Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks; otherwise it will digest itself. <br /><br /><br />.............Now you know everything

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Don't Know

You must have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express Dolluper. You are a wise i-boater. LOL :D :p

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Oh now I remember 30+ years ago.... I knew all those things as a teenager..... teenagers know everything.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> You must have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express Dolluper. You are a wise i-boater. LOL :D :p
Maybe him and EE are related...Ehh??? :p :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> You must have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express Dolluper. You are a wise i-boater. LOL :D :p
Maybe him and EE are related...Ehh??? :p :D
EE is in a class by himself. Firestarter

mattttt25

Commander

i want to try and keep my eyes open when i sneeze, but i don't have to sneeze.

D

DJ

On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament building is an American flag.
OMG! <br /><br />Do those in the Canadian government know that. I think-NOT.<br /><br />
The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid. <br />
And "global warming" (snick, chuckle, chuckle) is a bad thing?

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

What I don't know is, how are all those Chinese reproducing while standing single file in line?