Dont be Jealous

NathanY

Commander
Of me and my kick a$$ new hat that Ben sent me. :D <br /><br />Thank you Ben!!! :) <br /><br /><br />
f68beb95.jpg

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: Dont be Jealous

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................. :D

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

I ain't jealous of you Nate...got my own iBoats hat from Ben, and you is right, it's kick***good. <br /> :D

datawire

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Nice hat Nate... but why do you have a shiner stuffed and mounted on your wall?? :p :p

funpilot

Petty Officer 1st Class

It is a nice hat... and I think that's one of them thar "billy bass" singing fish he has. But gosh, that is some awful wall paper. Did the wife make you put that up? hehehehhe<br /><br />fp, just joshin' you!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

:eek: I'm gonna print that pic and hang it up in the bathroom to scare away the bugs.... :p :p :p :p <br /><br />Nate..Go mash the red button on billybass and lets all sing... "take me to the river. put me in the water".... :D <br /><br />Oh yeah. Nice hat.. :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> :eek: I'm gonna print that pic and hang it up in the bathroom to scare away the bugs.... :p :p :p :p <br /><br />Nate..Go mash the red button on billybass and lets all sing... "take me to the river. put me in the water"...."Don't worry, be happy" :D <br /><br />Oh yeah. Nice hat.. :)

aspeck

Staff member

Jealous of the hat, but certainly not of the face under it! HA!<br /><br />Hey - you asked for it!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

kinda early 2 b wearing yur holloween mask buddy :p <br />cool hat though.

Ben_Byrd

Cadet

Awesome Nate! looks good on you - everyone here really liked the hats!