Don S. Can you identify drives?

Cruiser 32

Cadet
Port engine, T01308504. trans assembly T00383308. Drive T008238841. Starboard engine, T01208449. Trans. assembly, T00382951. Drive, T00823842. Thanks. All other members' answers more than welcome. Volvo Penta DuoProp.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Don S. Can you identify drives?

Those are OMC serial numbers, I can't convert them to anything, but if you can get the spec number off the tag with the SN it would help, or even the full model number.

Cruiser 32

Cadet

There are no more numbers on the tag. From what I've found, it appears to be a SX DP by VP for OMC. Still have no idea what the ratio is or what replacement parts to look for. I have found replacement units that look the same. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Pictures..................

So far you have given nothing but OMC serial numbers, no spec numbers, no model numbers, and they are on the same tag as the SN's. Not even a year or what type engines they are....... Nothing, just some numbers from a company that doesn't exist anymore.

Bondo

Staff member

So far you have given nothing but OMC serial numbers, no spec numbers, no model numbers, and they are on the same tag as the SN's. Not even a year or what type engines they are....... Nothing, just some numbers from a company that doesn't exist anymore.

Ayuh,... But You're the All knowing, All seeing Great Wizard,..... What's the Problem,... :D :D

Gotta Short in that Crystal Ball again,..??..?? :D