Doing the Dishes

dolluper

Captain
This biker ... we'll call Dalton...has always dreamed of owning a<br />brand new Harley Davidson. One day Dalton has finally saved up enough<br />money, so he goes down to the dealer to trade in his old rusty Harley on a<br />brand new model. After Dalton picks out the perfect bike, the dealer<br />tells him about an old biker trick to keep the chrome on his new bike free<br />from rust. The dealer tells him that all he has to do is to keep a jar of<br />Vaseline handy and put it on the chrome before it rains, and everything<br />will be fine.<br /> Dalton happily pays for the bike and leaves.<br /> A few months later, Dalton meets a woman... we'll call Sharon... and<br />falls in love. Sharon asks him to come home and meet her parents over<br />dinner.<br /> Dalton readily accepts and the date is set. At the appointed time, he<br /> picks her up on this Harley and they ride to her parents house.Before<br />they go in, Sharon tells him that they have a family tradition that<br />whoever speaks first after dinner must do the dishes.<br /> After a delicious dinner, everyone sits in silence waiting for<br /> the first person to break the silence and get stuck doing the dishes.<br /> After a long fifteen minutes, Dalton decides to speed<br /> things up, so he reaches over and kisses Sharon... in front of her<br />family. No one says a word.<br /> Emboldened, he slips his hand under her blouse and fondles her<br /> breasts. Still no one says a word.<br /> Finally, he throws her on the table and has sex with her in front<br /> of everyone. No one says a word.<br /> Now he is getting desperate, so he grabs her mother and throws<br /> HER on the table. They have even wilder sex. Still no one speaks.<br /> By now he is thinking what to do next when he hears thunder in<br /> the distance.<br /> His first thought is to protect the chrome on his Harley, so he<br /> gets his jacket, reaches in his pocket and pulls out his jar of Vaseline.<br /> The father jumps up and says, "Okay dammit, I'll do the dishes!"<br /> ................................

Cranky18

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Doing the Dishes

ohhhh.... The daughter...then the mother......the vaseline.......the dad thought..... :D :D :D <br /><br /><br />I'm not as sharp as I was before I fell off the roof :eek:

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral
Re: Doing the Dishes

Sounds like Dad may have knoooowwwn what was commin next huh.......<br /><br /> :D :D