Dog Gone It

dolluper

Captain
On a hot blistering summer day, a redneck cowboy.. Billy... comes riding<br />into town on his horse..Kevin.. with his dog.. Charlie.. following. He tied<br />the horse and dog under the shade of a tree and went into the bar for a<br />cold beer.<br /><br /> About 20 minutes later a policeman.. Greg.. comes into the bar and asks<br />who owns the dog tied under the tree.<br /><br /> The redneck cowboy.. Billy... said that it was his.<br /><br /> The policeman said, "Your dog.. Charlie.. seems to be in heat."<br /><br /> The redneck cowboy replies, "No way dog's in heat, he's cool cause I<br /> got'im tied under the shade of the tree."<br /><br /> The policeman says, "No! you don't understand; your dog needs to be<br /> bred."<br /><br /> No way", the redneck cowboys says, "dog don't need bread, he's not<br /> hungry, cause I fed him beef jerky this mornin".<br /><br /> Now the policeman gets mad and yells out; "NO! you don't seem to<br /> understand, your dog wants to have sex!"<br /><br /> The redneck cowboy.. Billy.. looks at him, smiles and says, "Go ahead. I<br />always wanted a police dog!"

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Dog Gone It

LOLOL now that one i told to the other firefighters in the house, what a hoot!! :D :D :D

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Dog Gone It

jump.gif