Doesn't get much better than this!

Link

Rear Admiral
Sunday the 23rd of January in the year of our Lord 2005. 12:30 PM<br />Mrs.Link is off to lunch and a artsie play of somekind with her girl friends. <br />Ive got 4 kittens and mom cat on the couch. <br />A cold pepsi with plenty of back ups in the fridge.<br />The Michael Jordan Invitational on one channel and the Buick Invitational on another channel and me with a remote to watch both! :) <br />Cheers!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Doesn't get much better than this!

Cheers Link! Sounds like my kinda day except give me some ice skating. Hee hee. Enjoy!<br />Bassy

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

sounds like its about time for the phone to ring or the inlaws to show up:) :) <br /> murphy's law an all :)

one more cast

Captain

Pretty good here also. Just made blackened mahi mahi out on the deck with my single burner coleman camp stove. Also homemade frys in our new deep frier from sam's,w/peas and topped it off with a half shot of vodka and pepsi. Kind of cold out (10 below) to be cooking on the deck but can't do the blackened thing in the house.

KaGee

Admiral

Had a great one myself.... wifey went to bed not feeling well. It was only 4* outside, so I spent the afternoon in my easy chair playing HALO 2 online. <br /><br />OMG those kids are ruthless! :eek:

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I know what you guys mean, but take it from me any longer than that it gets miserable. <br /><br />Wife has been on her trip to Thailand for 2 weeks now, and two weeks to go, and this sucks! :( <br /><br />I did manage to get caught up on several honey-do s while she is gone. Several more to do before she gets back.<br /><br />Ken

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> ... Several more to do before she gets back.<br /><br />Ken
Don't hurry Ken, the list goes on... and on... and ... just like the Energizer bunny. She only gives it to you a page at a time.<br /> :D