doesnt anybody have an opinion on regal 320's?

ninjapirate

Cadet
surely some one must have an opinion on regal commodores!! i want to ship one to england but dont know much about them please help!!

crazy charlie

Vice Admiral
Re: doesnt anybody have an opinion on regal 320's?

Regal makes an excellent boat!!!!They have for years.The quality really accelerates on their boats over 25 feet.I have owned 3 Regals and have been very pleased with each of them.I currently own a Commodore with twin mercruisers and a 10 foot beam.It rides like a much larger boat.What exactly do you want to know about them?? Charlie

ninjapirate

Cadet

thanx for your reply, im looking to replace my 23ft fairline and it looks like i can import a regal from the states to uk much cheaper than buying a similar boat here (uk) any info on the 320 commodore esp, but i would like to know about build quiality reliability and how they handle off shore. many thanx

ninjapirate

Cadet

thanx for your reply, im looking to replace my 23ft fairline and it looks like i can import a regal from the states to uk much cheaper than buying a similar boat here (uk) any info on the 320 commodore esp, but i would like to know about build quiality reliability and how they handle off shore. many thanx

crazy charlie

Vice Admiral

I highly recommend Regal for quality and depend.If you are referring to the 322 commodore,that is a great boat!!Are you looking at new or pre-owned??Charlie

ninjapirate

Cadet

im looking for 320 approx 1990-93, as there is only one on the uk market priced at approx $80k with twin volvo diesels fitted (230 hp) i would preferr to import 1, and convert it to lpg for this season then fit diesels next year,