Does he return, or slink back?

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Yes folks. I douth return. <br /><br />Vietnam is bl00dy hot this time of the year! Luckily I was on night-shift, 6pm to 6am. We were helping with the re-commissioning of an offshore production facility. Basically just picking up the risers and anchor chains and handing them over to the rig. All very boring. <br /><br />Someone here asked for photos of the place. I have a whole camera full. When I get them processed I'll let you know.<br /><br />Having just returned I'm off again. This time a holiday. A friend and myself are heading down south for a week for some fishing. Most of you will be pleased to hear that we have no internet access down there. :( So you get some more time free of my little diver avatar spoiling your day. :D <br /><br />Well, it's good to be back.<br /><br />Chris............

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Does he return, or slink back?

Good to see you back and all went well.<br />Have a fun and safe trip and we will see you when you return again.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Hi SBN,<br /><br />Not the welcome I would expect from you. What ever happened to 'Bad Chris, bad'?<br /><br />Love your new avatar :D :D :D <br /><br />C

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by achris:<br />[Having just returned I'm off again. This time a holiday. A friend and myself are heading down south for a week for some fishing. Chris............ [/QB]
Albany? Ain't that white pointer territory?<br /><br />Have fun!<br /><br />Aldo