Does Anyone Own or Know about the Lowe Ultra Series Aluminum Boats??

SeaDawg

Chief Petty Officer
I'm getting ready to sell my 2000 Lowe Roughneck 1760MT, and upgrade to the Lowe Ultra 2070CC. No problems whatsoever with my current Lowe, just want something a little bigger, and something that will ride a little smoother in the DE Bay waters, but that still is lightweight. <br /><br />I'm really looking for any quality aluminum boat that has a lightweight, fully open 10 - 12 degree hull design (like the Ultra series), and was curious if anyone has bought one of these to try. They have only been out a couple of years.<br /><br />Thanks in advance. <br /><br />Ron

SeaDawg

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Does Anyone Own or Know about the Lowe Ultra Series Aluminum Boats??

I'll bump it up again. Looks like no one has heard of or tried the Lowes Ultra series boats.<br /><br />Has anyone bought a Bass Tracker Tundra series? Do you like it?<br /><br />Thanks, Ron

SeaDawg

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Does Anyone Own or Know about the Lowe Ultra Series Aluminum Boats??

Thanks KCook. Looks like most of the guys there are rivet boat fans, and I could not find a lot relating to welded hull Lowe boats. <br /><br />Lowe boats are made in walleye territory, so I was a little surprised. My modified V Roughneck rides as good as my V hull Sea Nymph did.<br /><br />I'll keep searching, and if anyone gets any info on the Lowe Roughneck Ultra (or similar style boats), let me know.<br /><br />Thanks in advance.<br /><br />Ron