Does anyone know the model number for this EZLoader trailer?

menglor

Petty Officer 3rd Class
OK SO I know this is a freaking longshot. but I am running out of options.

I bought this trailer and boat, and we cant find the VIN anywhere on the trailer.

I have looked high and low, but I gotta be missing something.

https://picasaweb.google.com/113265924173107068758/Trailler

I would love to know the model number and if I am really lucky, maybe someone has one and knows where the vin is?

Ya, like I said, a LONG shot.

its a 1976 EZloader trailer, dual axel.

Struc

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Does anyone know the model number for this EZLoader trailer?

Look *inside* the front tube, where the hitch is mounted. All my VIN and other ID plates were faded and unreadable on my EZ Loader as well, except that one. With the VIN, I was able to contact EZ Loader, and they emailed me all the specs for it.

menglor

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I believe I looked fairly well where your describing, if you look at pictures 8 - 11, I believe those are where your suggesting. there was nothing that stood out and said here is a number.

But, my plan is to drive up again Wed and do some other work, I am thinking I will take some more pictures and crawl around as well then.

Struc

Chief Petty Officer

Yeah, that's what I was describing. Sorry - I didn't really look at your pictures all that detailed before I responded.

I guess all I can suggest is to keep looking. It seems every time I'm crawling around under my trailer I see a new place that they stuck a VIN# tag.