Does anybody here, know how I can contact this guy?

cigarxtc

Seaman Apprentice
http://www.nuggets.net/roadking/rk_seahorse.htm <br /><br />He's got an awesome restored Seahorse motor. I'd like to get mine to look a fraction as nice as his. I have some questions I'd like to ask him, but I do not see any email or contact info on his website. Can anybody point me in the right direction? :confused:

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
Re: Does anybody here, know how I can contact this guy?

he has a guestbook on websight... try there?

wraenking

Petty Officer 3rd Class

LOOKS LIKE IT HAS A NICE PAINT JOB AND HE GOT SOME LOGOS FROM EBAY. I THKN YOU COULD DO IT<br /><br />sorry about caps

ndemge

Commander

Yup, looks like paint and stickers to me.<br /><br />...if you can't find the stickers, maybe photoshop and take to a vinyl graphics shop and have them make it for you.

cigarxtc

Seaman Apprentice

I failed to mention that everytime I try to sign the guestbook that I get a FrontPage error that tells me to contact the administrator. <br /><br />I was hoping that he might be a member here, or someone here might know him.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by cigarxtc:<br />I failed to mention that everytime I try to sign the guestbook that I get a FrontPage error that tells me to contact the administrator. <br /><br />I was hoping that he might be a member here, or someone here might know him.
Well I found him for you if you can get him to holler at ya.<br />SeaHorse <br />Captain <br />Member # 4719 <br />As can be seen here.<br /> http://www.iboats.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=28;t=000742

cigarxtc

Seaman Apprentice

Thanks all, and especially you, SBN. Once again, ya'll came through with the answer to my question. :cool: :D ;)

Jwill

Petty Officer 2nd Class

A guy I met had a restored Johnson like the one in the pic and it was nice (nicer than the one in the pic).<br />He said a guy charged him $400 to paint it and put on the decals. Since its all labor I would think you could do it. It looked like they guy had links to scrap yards (if needed). I'm sure you could find where to buy the original paint and decals.<br />I think they oil to gas ratio for those old sea horses is 16 ounces of 40 weight motor oil to one gallon of gas (according to the sticker if I remember it correctly). You would get arrested trying to smuggle that thing over the Kalifornia border.<br />You could probably use synthetic oil and get away with alot less oil and alot less smoke.