does any one have hard time with shipstore.com when ordering parts or supplies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwdude11

Cadet
back in october 25, i ordered part for my boat that was needed to replace and i got their email that the part is being back ordered. since then i checked their online from shipstore.com and said it was shipped but no tracking number and i never received part from them. i tried to email them and call them but no avail to get their reply. im so furious! i will never order parts from the shipstore ever again. does any one have similar experience with shipstore order?

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
Re: does any one have hard time with shipstore.com when ordering parts or supplies?

I have ordered from them a number of times. Sent questions via email and got great informative responses. Spoke to them on the phone when asking them to order a product they didn't carry, and they gave a discounted price on that item too. No problems at all.

If for some reason they are not responding to you, call your credit card company and ask them to pull back the funds because you didn't get the part. That should get their attention.

tommays

Admiral
Re: does any one have hard time with shipstore.com when ordering parts or supplies?

Serious network issues today. Connectivity is up and down
every few moments and it is making our mail server crazy.
We're working hard to fix the hardware.

your lost in the problems :confused:

Tommays

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Tommays, you work and/or run shipstore?

1730V

Chief Petty Officer

I order from iboats.

I ordered a steering cable last Wednesday and it showed up today-standard shipping.

wildmaninal

Lieutenant Commander

We have a spy watching us? :D:D

tommays

Admiral

No :)

It says it on the web sight home page ;)

Tommays

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

It says it on the web sight home page

HA HA HA HA! I am such a dufus sometimes! :D

LadyFish

Admiral

I'm sorry but we find it in poor taste to bash another site.

This thread is closed.

Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.