Documentary films..

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
I been on kinda a documentary kick as of late.. Well kids, tonite I watched a goodun.. "Tom Dowd & the language of music"... <br /><br /> You might keep an eye out for this one on IFC or A&E.. It's also on DVD (kinda hard to find)..<br /><br />If you like music of any sort, and (like me) always wondered when you look at the credits on an album cover, "who's Tom Dowd", I'd highly recomend it... Interesting charicter...<br /><br />Any recomendations for my future viewing pleasure would be appriciated... General interest, but please, no political junk... <br /><br />Thank ya...<br /> :)

D

DJ

Re: Documentary films..

Thanks for the tip.<br /><br />I'll see if the library has it. I'll bet they do, or can get it.<br /><br />I'm a CHEAP, SOB, you know.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

lmao.. "I'm a CHEAP, SOB, you know."<br /> I'm getting that way.. Must be rubbing off..<br /> :D

D

DJ

Snapper,<br /><br />Yep, comes with age. Difference between what I got/need and what I want.<br /><br />I it wasn't for my doll/wife, I'd be practically buying yachts. :D <br /><br />I must admit, she's more frugal than I am, just with a bigger budget. ;)