Divorse

dolluper

Captain
POLISH DIVORCE<br /><br /> <br /><br /> A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American<br /><br />girl. Although his English was far from perfect, they got along<br /><br />very well until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and<br /><br />Asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him - "very quick."<br /><br /> The lawyer said that the speed for getting a divorce<br /><br />would depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following<br /><br />questions:<br /><br /> <br /><br /> LAWYER: "Have you any grounds?"<br /><br /> <br /><br /> POLE: "JA, JA, acre and half and nice little home."<br /><br /> <br /><br /> LAWYER: "No," I mean what is the foundation of this<br /><br />case?"<br /><br /> <br /><br /> POLE: "It made of concrete."<br /><br /> <br /><br /> LAWYER: "Does either of you have a real grudge?"<br /><br /> <br /><br /> <br /><br /> POLE: "No, we have carport, and not need one."<br /><br /> <br /><br /> LAWYER: "I mean, What are your relations like?"<br /><br /> <br /><br /> POLE: "All my relations still in Poland."<br /><br /> <br /><br /> LAWYER: "Is there any infidelity in your marriage?"<br /><br /> <br /><br /> POLE: "Ja, we have hi-fidelity stereo set and good DVD<br /><br />>player."<br /><br /> <br /><br /> LAWYER: Does your wife beat you up?"<br /><br /> <br /><br /> POLE: "No, I always up before her."<br /><br /> <br /><br /> LAWYER: "Is your wife a nagger?"<br /><br /> <br /><br /> POLE: "No, she white."<br /><br /> <br /><br /> LAWYER: "WHY do you want this divorce?"<br /><br /> <br /><br /> POLE: "She going to kill me."<br /><br /> <br /><br /> LAWYER: "What makes you think that?"<br /><br /> <br /><br /> POLE: "I got proof.<br /><br /> <br /><br /> LAWYER: "What kind of proof?"<br /><br /> <br /><br /> POLE: "She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at<br /><br />drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom.<br /><br /> I can read, and it say, 'Polish Remover'."<br /><br /> <br /><br />_________________________________________________________________<br /><br />Is your PC infected? Get a FREE

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Divorse

:D :D :D <br />Is this profiling???? Hmmmmmmmmmm, I know we frown on sheet heads profiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Divorse

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> :D :D :D <br />Is this profiling???? Hmmmmmmmmmm, I know we frown on sheet heads profiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well at least it wasn't a 'light bulb' joke NYM! :p