DISCONTINUED HIGH SPEED NOSEL???? 1961 RUDE 40 HP LARK III

ZAX

Cadet
Nobody has this nosel discontinued 1962 it's gone fuel runs down the channel and up threw the carb and right out the front of carb when prime bulb squeezed , sometimes it don't!!!!! sometimes hard and sometimes not??? is there something else I can put in there????It's the fast jet in the middle of the float not the high speed JET up in the corner . SERIAL NO. 10194 MODEL 55244

Lark40

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: DISCONTINUED HIGH SPEED NOSEL???? 1961 RUDE 40 HP LARK III

Used 40hp carbs are easy to find on eBay. Just pick one up and use it either for parts or as a replacement. <br /><br />BTW, the word is nozzle.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Hello.<br />You know they have it right in the twin city in Minnesota.<br />www.twincityoutboards.com<br />They are at 600 Canterbury road,Shakopee,MN.55379<br />their phone is:952-596-1951

sharpsburg

Cadet

Due to some dealings in the past, I have a little vendeta with Twin City Outboards. It's up to you though (we all have our opinions). Try Sea-Way Marine (http://www.sea-way.com/). They are in Seattle, Washington...a ways off, but unlike TCO, they sell new items or new/old stock. Seems when I got rings etc. from TCO they were worse than the ones I removed from the original (scored) piston. Hope you find what you are looking for. Don't skimp by buying "slightly" used...you'll get screwed!