Difficult things to say when drunk......

ehenry

Commander
THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK: <br />* Indubitably <br />* Preliminary <br />* Proliferation <br /> <br />THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK <br />* Specificity <br />* Antidisestablishmentarianism <br />* Loquacious <br />* Transubstantiate <br /><br />THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK: <br />* Thanks, but I don't want to have sex <br />* Nope, no more booze for me <br />* Sorry, but you're not really my type <br />* Oh, no, I just couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: Difficult things to say when drunk......

I can't even say most of those words when I'm straight!!!! :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Antidisestablishedmentarianism is difficult to spell even when you are sober. :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

OBJ alwaaaays gifs me a proooblim. :D

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

Good ones!!!!!<br /><br />How about this one...<br /><br />HYPERPOLYSYLLABICSESQUEPEDALIANISM<br /><br />???????????????????????????

RICKRICK1

Ensign

Yall need to quit :p before one of the mods POOF this for profanity :p

sloopy

Commander

you spelled it wrong bart.

gaugeguy

Captain

Was coming back from a long weekend, completely sober :confused: Pulled up to the gate at MCAGCC 29 Palms, and a boot MP proceeds to give me a sobriety test. After passing all his "tests", both in and outside of the car, this nimrod asks me to "recite the alphabet, backwards".<br /><br />I turned my back to him and started ABCD..., he didn't get the joke. Luckily, the Sgt. came over and told me I could go.

tylerin

Commander

"Hey home......I'm honey" :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Here's an oldy but goody...<br /><br />At about 3AM, I was drunk as a skunk. I came home just in time to hear the cuckoo clock cuckoo three times. Quickly coming up with a plan, I cuckooed nine more times, hoping my<br />wife would think it was midnight. I was very proud of myself.<br /><br />The next day, my wife asked what time I got home, and I replied, "Midnight, just like I said." <br /><br />She said that was good, and for some reason she said we needed a new cuckoo clock. When I asked why, she answered,"Last night when it cuckooed midnight, it cuckooed three<br />times, said 'damnit!,' cuckooed four more times, passsed gas, cuckooed three times, cleared its throat, cuckooed two more times and then started giggling."

oddjob

Commander

LOL @ the Gageguy. Everyone in the office thinks I'm going nuts they dont no if I'm crying or laughing :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

PLEASEDTOMEETCHAWHERESYOURBATHROOM....<br /><br />GREAT STUFF :)