Did you ever wonder?

CCrew

Chief Petty Officer
Ever wonder ... <br /><br />1. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?" <br /><br />2. Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken there... <br />I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes outta it's butt." <br /><br />3. Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat? <br /><br />4. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer? <br /><br />5. If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there song about him? <br /><br />6. Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? <br /><br />7. If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat? <br /><br />8. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom <br />is? <br /><br />9. Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway? <br /><br />10. Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? <br />They're both dogs! <br /><br />11. If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner? <br /><br />12. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests? <br /><br />13. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from? <br /><br />14. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? <br /><br />15. Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse? <br /><br />16. Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune? <br /><br />17. Stop singing and read on ...... <br /><br />18. Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup? <br /><br />19. Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your butt? <br /><br />20. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his <br />head out the window? <br /><br />21. Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Did you ever wonder?

4. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?<br /><br />I have a fridge that has a light in the freezer also.

FLATHEAD

Captain

Did the devil really go down to Georgia, and was there a golden fiddle??????? :p

LubeDude

Admiral

Carefull Ladyfish, You may be showing the color of your hair!! :D think about what you said. How about are you sure it turns off when closed?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />But spinner how do you know if it works?
Let me say it real slow so you will understand LF.<br /><br />YOUUUUU CANNNNN SEEEEEE ITTTTT WHENNNN YOUUUUU OPENNNN THEEEE<br />DOORRRR!!!!!!

LadyFish

Admiral

158.gif
OMG.<br /><br />Oh well,
lol.gif

gaugeguy

Captain

Who ever thought of licking a frog to get high? That was one hard up hippie :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

answers:<br />1 the first guy to see a cow.<br />2 trust me, you don't want to know his name.<br />3 because there are indecent people in this world.<br />4 Because if you put a light in the freezer, it will freeze. How you gonna drink a frozen Lite?<br />5 I can only speak for myself, "and I don't care", someone may, but I don't.<br />6 yes, cause all the other vehicles have to pull over anyway.<br />7 because he didn't have iboats to guide him.<br />8 because no one would equate pointing at your crotch, with going to the bathroom. Well, maybe some people would, but thats just sick.<br />9 so they can watch you through the two way mirror.<br />10 Goofy is just showing off.<br />11 Have you ever seen a TacoBell on that show?<br />12 difficult<br />13 K-Y jelly and Seafoam<br />14 no<br />15 yes<br />16 Because it would take forever to get through the alphabetsong if it was set to Stairway to Heaven.<br />17 ---------<br />18 full effect? as in a full stomach? yes<br />19 so that the kids in the room don't know what you are talking about<br />20 Hellllo, Get a clue, You have bad breath.<br />21 yes

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

They call an Orange an Orange, why don't they call a Banana a "Yellow"?? ;)

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

Why is this thing I sit in front of for 8 hours a day called a computer?? It should be called a spam magnet with a deck of cards inside.