Did anyone attend the million more march?

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
It's a one in a million shot (literaly)....<br /><br />If I had known, I would have gone to toledo, I haven't done any looting is quite some time. The Nazi's made a point and didn't even show up. <br /><br />Shame on all these people.

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Re: Did anyone attend the million more march?

I was going to,but I had an appointment with 2 laketrout and a pike so I was delayed and in the end I could not make it.Besides "minister" Farrakesh has shown time and again that he does not like white people or jews. So that would be two strikes against me..

heyttown

Chief Petty Officer

The nazis did show up, although not all of them made it to their little "rally" or whatever they call it.....But it definetly put Toledo on the map for sure unfortunatly...

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I thought Jake and Elwood Blues took the Nazis out. Oh yea, that was the Illinois Nazis.<br /><br />Ken

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

"I hate Illinois Nazis" (insert sound of 440 cop engine free revving) :D :D

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

I don't quite get it.<br /><br />What is the point of the million man march, and now the repeat million more march.<br /><br />I know it's an african-american thing, but what is their message?

Kalian

Chief Petty Officer

Wilkin,<br />If you read the media acounts, it's about black unity, strengthening the values of the black comunity, etc. etc. If you listen to excerpts from the great Luis Farkanan, it's about "Whitey got his foot on mah neck fo da las 2 hunet yehs, an am o git it off now!" It's just a bunch of white bashing. Nothing important.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

I did! I attended dressed in "black face" similar to early 20s or so stage costume. No one thought it was humorous. Go figure....... :) <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />just funnin'

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

pjc,<br /><br />If you had done that there wouldn't be a piece of you big enough to identify. Peace is just a word to these people, not a way of life.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

ahhhhhhh,......yep. why do not the media nor the think tank types address the issue of minority violence within the communities that are predisposed to prey on each other? Not a popular news item IMO. I AM skirting what I do mean to post in the interest of the likes of PW, et-al, but this is a real concern I have. <br /><br />And I do occasionaly view an editorial regarding inter community violence.......but the focus of the "blame" is towards "society".